June 15, 2017 by Dymphna
[PODCAST] The Path To Real Estate Success – Regardless Of Where You Are At Right Now
I ended up in a mastermind group in Adelaide this week.
It was a group of what I call “Mates in the market”
You know what I was so amazed by?
This was a group of students and they are all using different strategies to invest and succeed in real estate.
This is exactly what I love about this world.
No matter where you are…
…Or what you are trying to achieve…
There is a path, and a strategy you can use.
With their permission I recorded this session and our discussion so you could listen and pick up some tips and ideas for your next deal.
In this podcast you’ll discover:
- The pros and cons of the renovation game & why so many people start with renovation.
- How to move on from reno’s and make money from your PPR
- How to get a tax free capital gain depending on the strategy you choose
- How to get your kids involved and how to get them really excited by real estate investing
- How one 11 year old was able to make $22,000 in real estate!
- How one guy was able to go from highly sceptical and miserable to totally engaged and happy – It all came down to his mindset and his environment.
- How to invest if you’ve got some money but no serviceability – We discuss the exact deals you could do.
- Whats an appropriate split for a joint venture
- How to get the right joint venture agreement in place
- The one thing that must be in all joint ventures – this is paramount in all partnerships
- The questions you need to ask to get your focus, your goals and your peg in the sand actually working and driving you toward the achievement of those goals.
- Where to find the support and need to get you moving and make the right choices in your property career.
- How to create a mastermind group to get more done.
As you can see this one is information rich.