September 9, 2016 by Dymphna
10 Hidden Comparable Sales Tips That Means More Profit When You Sell
At some point, one way or another, chances are that you will need to sell a property or three.
Too many people get this wrong.
There’s an art to selling a property (and getting the right price for it).
Most people just pick 3 agents.
And choose the best price (according to the agents)
In today’s podcast I’m going to show you:
- How to get comparable sales analysis to get the price right (That’s not necessarily the highest price – I’ll show you why)
- Why overpricing is dangerous and can ruin your sales potential. Careful here – this can bite you on the A**
- How to make sure you’re on page 1 on internet sales sites to get a quick sale. (And not get pushed down to the bottom of the barrel)
I’ll also teach you:
- Why the presentation of other properties is the key to knowing how your property will fare.
- The hidden things that online analysis fails miserably at… you’ve got to get your hands dirty!
- What to do in the 6 months before you sell your property.
Seriously – do this BEFORE you list your property.
And it’s not just about selling… Check this out.
I’m also discussing:
- How to use comparable sales analysis to find the right agent to sell your property.
- And find out which agents you want to avoid when you are buying a property.
- The one trick that gives you reality VS estate agents fast-talking silver-tongued sales pitches.
- Why two ‘comparable’ houses in the same suburb (e.g. 4br, 2bth, 2car etc) don’t necessarily go for the same price.
… in fact there are special factors which can make massive differences in sale price.
(Even when you are comparing like for like with house style and features).
Again – you’ve got to get your hands dirty here too.
There’s a heap more I’m going to cover… too much to list here.
Go listen now!